Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blogaholic.

I have decided to start up a new blog. I love blogs, and get really hooked on reading them, so I figured, why not have my own? With my life starting to change, I figure this would be a good way to get out some thoughts and such as things start to blossom around me. What are these changes you may ask? Well for starters, in the next couple of weeks I graduate college, turn 22, and begin my life as an adult. The first two are the big ones coming up, especially that whole graduate college things. Yikes. Where did the last 4 years go? I feel like I was just a freshman in High School, and here I am almost done with my undergraduate work ready to be a real adult. 

Anyways, I am still getting into making this blog fun and great!

Here's to a new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment