Saturday, May 5, 2012

You win some, you lose some

I went out to celebrate my birthday last night. It was so much fun. Went out with some of my besties, Marc, and some people from work. I went to this bar I have never been too before and it was so much fun.



Just some pictures of the night. :) 

It was a really good night and I somehow managed to be fully functioning for work today. But then, because half the people I work with don't have reliable cars and can't ever find another way to work, the sampler called in and couldn't make it. So guess who had to cover? Moi. So annoying. I wish things like this didn't occur at work all the time but for some reason I feel as if I am constantly getting the short end of the stick. Good news is I am so close to graduation and one step closer to a real adult job. Can't wait for that to happen.

On another  note my birthday is tomorrow and I am pretty excited to have the day off and enjoy turning 22. I will hope for a better day.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment