Monday, May 21, 2012

I did it!!

So it is now official. I am a college graduate!!

Graduation was on Friday, and as boring as it was, it was an experience I will never forget! I don't have my diploma officially yet, but that should be in the mail shortly!


This is me right after I got my fake diploma. You can see how excited I was! After graduation, we had a grad party and it was really fun to have all my family and friends together and it was a great night.

It is a weird feeling, and I sort of don't feel any different. Probably because everyone is getting out of school so I don't feel any different. When they all go back to school and I don't that is probably when it will kick in. Or maybe when I get my diploma. And maybe it is because I still have to go back to school to get my credential, so I am not done forever. But until then, I am taking a little time off, so I will really enjoy not going back to school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment