Wednesday, May 30, 2012

50 shades of addiction



I have temporarily lost site of my blog, but only because the last week has been crazy and a blur!

After graduation, my sister was here for like 10 days, so when I wasn't at work, I was spending time with my family, because family means everything. 

Bonding for my family means lots of shopping and eating, luckily shopping helps burn some of the calories! 

Also, I got convinced into reading these very addiciting books, which consumed my last week until last night when I finished the third one. These books were just so capturing that they were almost impossible to put down!


One thing I hate about reading is once you have finished the book, you are just at a loss of what to do with yourself. I mean, you spend hours being trapped inside the world of your imagination while you read, and then when there is no more book, it is like you are lost back into reality! Lucky for me, I work the next 5 days, so hopefully that will help me get back into reality. I highly recommend these books, as long as you are an adult!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I saw the link to this post on your sidebar and I TOTALLY agree - these books are so addicting! I have been on such a reading kick since I finished them and have just barely found a love story that even comes close to making me swoon so much! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read them through twice back to back and was in a 50 shades of grey world for a while. It was very hard and saddening to go back to reality haha.

    ReplyDelete