Sunday, June 10, 2012

Workaholic



Work has completely consumed my life. I have decided that I need to find some things in my life to make me enjoy it more so I don't get burnt out on just working. I have decided to make a bucket list for summer on things I want to accomplish. Here are some things I have added:


Read 5 books on my nook. 
This should be easy considering I have read 3 already!

Run a mile and a half on the treadmill.
I know for some this is wimpy, but recently I have gone from barely being able to run .25 of a mile to running .75! It is a big deal to me.


Go to New York! 
This is happening in July, and I couldn't be more excited!


Beach Day.
Someway I need to get to a beach, sit in the sun, and relax.


Monterey Bay Aquarium
I will be headed there sometime with the boyfran.


I need to find some more things, but as of now, this is what I have planned. A few little trips will totally get me away from work and not want to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment