Friday, June 15, 2012

A late throwback Thursday

I have really been wanting to do a throwback thursday blog, and every friday  realize I have forgotten. So I have decided to just make it a belated blog.

Throwback Thursday:
A year ago around this time I left to spend my summer in the beautiful Shoshone County in Idaho. Greatest summer of my life by far. I totally am sad I was not working there again this summer, but lucky for me I get to go there tomorrow for a week with my church. YAY! Here are my favorite picture memories from last summer. 

Beautiful Mountains.

Pirate Skits

Driving Trucks.

Left Hand Twin.

The Shoshone Creek.

Celebrating the End of summer. 

Learning to save lives.

Playing in the mud. 

Meeting fabulous people.

Summer was great. And I miss it. Can't wait to be reunited with Shoshone once again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment