Thursday, June 28, 2012

I saw the Light


As you know from previous blogs, I went to camp last week. Shoshone Base Camp has been a part of my life for the last 8 years, including being my home all of last summer. I love that place with all my heart! This year, me and Nick, our church's youth leader, took 4 kiddos up there. It was an amazing trip! The car rides aren't exactly the best, but me and Nick won the music battle and there was lots of country. Woo Hoo!

This year, I got to work with some of my favorite people from the years past, and worked at one of my favorite Idaho residents! I blazed a trail for the horse camp the first two days, and then chopped and stacked wood. After packing up some rummage sale left overs. Overall, the week was amazing! Here are just a few snap shots to show my week.

Using a chainsaw

Playing Dress up!
Acting out a day of creation

Adorable little girls!

My Favorite people! 

That is just a glimpse into camp. If you ever want to go on a mission trip, and need a place to go, I high suggest Shoshone Base Camp! It is the best place ever!! Find out more here:Shoshone Base Camp


No comments:

Post a Comment