Tuesday, July 3, 2012

dreams are a wish your heart makes...

And my heart wishes to have a wedding. Unfortunately, me and the boyfran aren't quite ready to tie the knot.  (although I am pretty sure our families are.)
I have decided that I watch WAY to much "Say Yes to the Dress", and I love looking at wedding dresses! One day, and probably sooner than later, I will be getting married, until then, I have decided to share my favorite dresses thanks to the addicting show. 

Alita Graham Sweetheart A-Line Gown

Pnina Tornai Sweetheart Ball Gown in Lace (LOVE Pnina!)

Hayley Paige Sweetheart Ball Gown In Organza

And to end it with my love for vintage:

Lazaro Sweetheart Sheath Gown in Beaded Embroidery 

These are just some of my favorite styles/designers. No wedding for me yet, but I am pretty prepared for when the day comes. :)

All dresses were found here, thanks to the show <3

No comments:

Post a Comment