Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue

Hope everyone had an AMAZING and safe 4th of July. 
I started mine off right by a day of work. 
(with no holiday pay.)
But I managed to escape work early and head to my traditional spot at my best friends house.
Her block does a get together and makes really good food and dessert.
(the homemade ice cream is the BEST!)

I am trying to become a beer drinker, and the 4th felt like the perfect time to keep it up!
That bowl is full of homemade ice cream, my favorite ice cream in the world.


Last year I spent my 4th of July at the Murray dumb in Idaho, which may not sound like the best thing ever, but to be honest it was the most memorable 4th of July ever. As much as I love my 4th of July tradition, that one will always hold a special place in my heart. 


This year was fun though, and I love spending time with my Claire Bear, and sparklers are our thang fo sho.

And to leave everyone off with my favorite American song, because I am SO proud to be an Amurraycan, Toby Keith sings about America so well. Enjoy this song! It is a great song any day of the year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment