Monday, July 23, 2012

Finally a good one!


This weekend was actually a really good weekend! =)
Friday was my day off and let's just say it was great. As noted in my friday letter's blog, I slept until 11:30 which was amazing. I made this work by closing my window and blinds and keeping my phone on silent. It worked very well. After that, I went on a 5.5 mile bike ride with my dad, which was a nice feeling. And then to just finish off my day great I went and got my hair did. Here is my before and after. I love the after. 







After that I went to a River Cats game with my family. I haven't been to a baseball game in a while so it was totally fun. 

Saturday, I worked as usual, but after that I headed to a BBQ at my church, and then got to go to yet another River Cats game. This was with a lot more people so it was nice. I enjoyed a beer and a half and apparently got "chatty". What can I say I guess I am a light weight? Sadly the person I rode with wanted to leave early because rumor was the party was going to continue, but that didn't happen so I left early to go home. I wasn't thrilled but what can you do? It was still a fun night. 

Sunday was another great Sunday because it was another day off! This meant another church morning followed by some quick catching up with my bestie, and then a pool party for the youth group. I haven't really been swimming at all this summer, so it was actually fun. I am not a huge swimmer, most likely because I don't really know how to swim, I just know how to not drown. Regardless, it was a great day and it wiped me out completely! But it was totally worth it. I thought it would help me sleep very well last night, but unfortunately there was a terrible and random lightning/thunder storm going on that kept me up  most of the night. 

But overall the weekend rocked! Hope everyone else loved the weekend! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment